We fully appreciate the ongoing concerns many of you have regarding COVID-19. Whilst The Devonshire Clinic is open to patients, we have reviewed and updated our safety protocols in accordance with Government advice. This is to ensure that we continue to prioritise the safety of our patients and staff.
We continue to offer video consultations to patients who prefer not to attend the clinic in person. For patients who are in a ‘high risk’ group, such as those who are immunosuppressed, we recommend a video consultation instead of attending the clinic in person.
At The Devonshire Clinic we are committed to the highest standards of hygiene and infection control. When you visit our clinic, you will see that we have implemented the following measures for your safety:
- On arrival at the clinic, all patients will be asked screening questions, asked to use antiseptic handwash, undergo a temperature check and given a face mask to wear
- Consultants and other clinical staff will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as face masks
- We are scheduling our clinics to ensure social distancing and allow cleaning between patients. When you arrive at the clinic, a member of the team will advise you where to sit to allow us to maintain maximum distance between patients in waiting areas
- If possible, we request that you attend appointments on your own, or advise us in advance if you plan to bring someone with you
- Patients who feel unwell or are displaying symptoms are advised not to attend their appointment, to consider self-isolation and visit NHS online if they need advice https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- Staff who are feeling unwell or showing symptoms will not come to work. All staff members are screened before they enter the building each day
- The centre is deep cleaned on a regular basis
Please be reassured that we remain fully committed to your well being and safety during this challenging time.