Feedback And Complaints
- We are committed to providing high-quality services and to constantly seeking ways to improve that quality.
- Your comments, compliments, suggestions or complaints are always welcome and we take pride in responding to them quickly, effectively and honestly.
- All comments, compliments, suggestions or complaints should be made to the Registered Manager (email and phone number as per our website).
- Complaints will be treated seriously and dealt with as soon as possible.
- Verbal complaints will be responded to immediately. All comments will be carefully considered and responded to on an individual basis.
- Written complaints will be responded to by an acknowledgement letter within two to three working days. We will then investigate the complaint and send the complainant a letter outlining the result within 28 days. If the matter is complex and cannot be resolved within 28 days, the complainant will be informed.
I can’t recommend this clinic highly enough. The treatment I received for my skin cancer was first classAL, London
The team at the Devonshire Clinic were excellent. From booking my appointments to every part of my treatment, I felt that I was in the very best hands.CH, London
Before visiting the clinic I had quite high expectations, but I was blown away by just how brilliant the experience was. I felt like I was the only patient in the clinic. Simply the best medical treatment.SF, London
Dr Conal Perrett and Dr Ian Logan of The Devonshire Clinic have published an important retrospective study on a rare tumour called pleomorphic dermal sarcoma in the journal Cancer Reports.
Dr Conal Perrett, Consultant Dermatologist at The Devonshire Clinic and senior author of the st[...]Read More